- More than 20 systematic control points (for each rental)
- A complete and manual cleaning of bicycles,
- An automatic review after each rental,
- The change of mechanical part in case of doubt,
- Branded parts: Shimano®, Ergotec® ... even in consumable,
- The availability of the team,
- You help in the organization of your stay,
- You propose an offer adapted to your needs.
Tige de selle
We have decided, since the launch of the brand, to distinguish ourselves by the quality of maintenance, overhaul and cleaning of our bikes.
They are ALWAYS returned to the main Orleans workshop for review even after a single rental day. The workshop launches the verification of a minimum of 20 control points on the entire bike.
This working method has allowed us to have, since the beginning of the activity, a breakdown rate of less than 1% and some years (2015-2017) no intervention on the route for equipment failure.
We attach as much importance to the control of the bicycles as to the quality of the cleaning.
It is never pleasant to recover at the beginning of stay a bike not / badly cleaned. We carefully select the products used for an efficient "waterless" wash.
We never use (even in extreme cases) Kärcher® water-based cleaning or hoses.